Savannah Bee Company Honey
12 oz. Tupelo Honey
- TASTING NOTES: Buttery undertones with a soft vanishing sweetness.
- REGION: Altamaha and Apalachicola River Basins of Georgia and Florida
- PAIRINGS: A favorite in tea but this golden honey is great to brush on pastries or fresh bread for an added sweetness to anything you want to elevate in culinary stature. Bee Creative!
12 oz. Acacia Honey
- TASTING NOTES: Delicate vanilla tones. Clean, light and mildly sweet.
- REGION: Hungary
- PAIRINGS: Perfect in Greek yogurt or in delicate teas.
12oz. Black Sage Honey
- TASTING NOTES: Slightly earthy. Savory with notes of pepper. Soft sweetness fades off the back of the tongue.
- REGION: Southern California
- PAIRINGS: The subtle flavor makes Black Sage Honey ideal for roasting chicken or making salad dressing and sauces. It also pairs well with wine and cheese.
12 oz. Sourwood Honey
- TASTING NOTES: Bold, complex, with hints of maple and spice.
- REGION: Southern Appalachian Mountains of GA, TN, and NC
- PAIRINGS: Perfect for making your own honey mustard or sauces. For a real Southern treat, drizzle some warm Sourwood Honey on a big ol' stack of flapjacks!
5.6 oz. HONEYCOMB
- TASTING NOTES: Light and sweet with subtle hints of vanilla.
- REGION: Hungary
- PAIRINGS: Pair with fruit and cheese. Also great on warm bread.
12 oz. Savannah Bee Whipped Honey with Lemon might just bee the best possible combination of sweet and tart. We stir an organic lemon oil into the honey at just the right amount to give your tongue a ride of lemon then a honey finish.
- TASTING NOTES: Tastes like a light and sweet lemon frosting.
- PAIRINGS: The perfect topping to pound cake, scones or cheesecake. Also delicious in hot tea.
12 oz. Savannah Bee Whipped Honey with Chocolate Just two simple ingredients -- pure honeybee honey and Fair Trade cocoa powder -- make what may be the yummiest natural treat ever!Add one heaping tablespoon to warm milk for instant hot chocolate, or try it in coffee for a delicious mocha.
- TASTING NOTES: Chocolate taste with a honey flavor in the background.
- PAIRINGS: Spread on whole wheat waffles or plain rice cakes. Use as a dip for strawberries. Top a graham cracker with it and some mini marshmallows for instant smores.
12 oz. Savannah Bee Whipped Honey with Cinnamon - Savannah Bee spins together crystallized honey and aromatic cinnamon from Ceylon, Sri Lanka, to form the smooth and irresistibly delicious Whipped Honey with Cinnamon.
- TASTING NOTES: Classic cinnamon taste balanced by sweet honey
- PAIRINGS: Stir into coffee, hot toddies, or other warm beverages for an extra zing. Spread on warm rolls for an instant cinnamon roll. Try dipping crackers or pretzels in it for a yummy natural snack.